Monday, December 01, 2008

LAST MINUTE MISSION TRIP PLANS

My church is planning on sending a team to Rio Bravo, Mexico this week to help staff a medical clinic. They had someone that had to back out at the last minute, so I was asked to go in their place. Money is tight with Christmas coming up, but I was told that the person that backed out had already paid so money won't be an issue.

Even though I don't have the money to pay for the trip, I don't want to leave someone else out the money. If there is anyone that can make a dontation, I would apprecitate it if you would do so here. Any donations will be used to go towards reimbursing the individual who I am replacing. While I am quite certain that the person I'm replacing sees the money they are out as a donation, it would be a very nice gift for them to raise a little money to give them on behalf of this blog.

I don't have a lot of details about the trip, except that we are leaving this Wednesday night (Dec 3rd) and coming home on Sunday. I have one day to prepare, so I probably won't be able to give many updates about the trip until I get back. I am very excited for the opportunity to go. I haven't been on a mission trip since college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online