Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BLOG AUTHORS WANTED

To be blunt, I am not available to keep up with blogging on a regular basis anymore. I can't be a regular contributor, and I can't keep up with the long list of blogroll posts that I used to. I haven't been blogging for several weeks now, and I haven't read a single post from any other blog for about the same length of time. And I honestly don't miss it like I thought I would.

That being said, I do want to contribute periodically, and don't want to give up blogging altogether. I would like to take this opportunity to invite anyone who has an interest in blogging (especially those who don't have a blog) to let me know. It is so easy, and if several people make the occasional post this blog will be successful. You can post as frequently or infrequently as you wish.

This has been a fun hobby for me, and it would mean a lot to me to see this blog continue with at least 3 to 4 posts per week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online