Monday, April 07, 2008

COMING UP ON 10000 VISITS

Sitemeter has my visits listed at 9,951. It on took 2 years and 9 months to get here. Please click on the blog and help me get over the 10,000 hump. Please?

I made the mistake of going back and reading my first posts. Part of me wants to delete them. They are horrible. Do you delete old posts on your blog?

I see several mistakes I made early on that are avoided by second nature now. I also see that my target audience has changed. It's interesting that most of the people who read blogs (not all, mom) also keep them. Asking the question about deleting old posts makes this assumption. I don't know if this is wise or not, but that's just how it is. What do you think, bloggers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online