Thursday, April 03, 2008

CHANGES TO BLOGGER

Blogger has a couple of new features that are in beta. One will show the most recent posts from your blogroll in your sidebar. I am still tyring to get it to work right, so things may not look quite right over the next couple of days as I try to make it work. If you notice anything wrong with the feeds in the sidebar, let me know.
Blogger has also given the ability to schedule posts. If things go as planned, this will be published on April 3rd at 7:30 AM. If you read it before then, something went terribly wrong. I frequently write posts ahead of time and publish during the day as I get a chance. If you use Blogger for your blog, you might want to check out the Blogger Beta at http://draft.blogger.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online