Saturday, March 29, 2008

SUNDAY SCHOOL WRAPUP #3

We have to come up with a name for the class pretty soon. I don't want to be known as "The Other Young Adult Class." I am not that creative, so please don't leave it to me. The one I keep thinking of is "Young Scholars", but the name might scare people away. Why would I want to attend a Young Scholars Sunday School class if I don't know much about the Bible but want to learn?

I joined the gym once only to find that I was surrounded by people who were in good physical shape. I was embarassed, and felt like I needed to be in shape before I started attending the gym. Yeah, it's kind of like that.

I need suggestions from anyone willing to give. If it was left to me, here would be our choices:



As you can see, I need a lot help.

1 Comment:

  1. Rev. J said...
    Solomon's Porch - it is the name of our young adult class and I love it. Great Biblical reference and very different.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online