Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Planned Parenthood Racism



I was first informed of this issue while listening to Jay Sekulow Live a few days ago. The undercover calls that were recorded prompted an outcry to cut federal funding for Planned Parenthood.

After listening to the audio a couple of times, there is obvious racism within Planned Parenthood. I know that many will be mad that they were set up in this way, but what was exposed speaks volumes.

You can listen to one of the most disturbing calls here.

A student working for The Advocate, a pro life publication at UCLA, called several clinics and offered to make a donation if the money could be earmarked only for the abortion of black babies. He said obviously racist remarks such as "there are too many blacks in Ohio" and "I really face trouble with affirmative action and I don't want my kids being disadvantaged, you know, against black kids. I just had a baby. I want to put it in his name, you know."

You can also read more here.

After listening to the audio again, I am definitely going to sign the petition to do away with federal funding to Planned Parenthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online