Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Selling What They Can't Sell



hat tip: RevJ

I remember growing up watching Kenneth Copeland on Sunday Mornings before our family went to church. For some reason I remember it being on a small black and white television in our kitchen. That was probably 20 years ago. I always enjoyed him, and I don't remember him being a faith healer or teaching a propserity gospel.

However, I do remember being disappointed while I was in college. I was flipping through the channels one Sunday Morning and saw that he was on. I had not seen or heard anything about him for years, and I was pretty disappointed in his message. I think it had changed drastically.

Now they are "selling what they can't sell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online