Monday, January 07, 2008

Advice Needed

I am going to beging teaching a young adult (twenty something) Sunday School class in 2 weeks. I have always attended a class, and filled in a few times, but have never been a designated leader. I am excited but also nervous. I know a lot of you readers out there are pastors, so a 4-5 person Sunday School class would be a cake walk for you, but it really scares me.

I am trying to draft a letter to send out, but I just can't seem to get it started. Does anyone have a copy of a letter they sent out that I could use as a guide?

I am also reviewing some material. I am looking at the 20/30 Bible Study for Young Adults series. Any feedback on this material would be great. I will begin a more thorough review tomorrow evening.

2 Comments:

  1. cometothewaters said...
    I don't have a letter - since I'm not a pastor - but I might be able to help.

    What is the purpose of the letter?

    If you can answer that, it might help you get the letter started.
    Brett Royal said...
    I had a really hard time last night. Things seemed a little easier when I sat down tonight. I couldn't find your email address on your blog. email me and I'll send you what I have. I'd love to get an opinion.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online