Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is very cool. It is a google map of every location mentioned in the Bible. You can look at the locations of each city mentioned in each Book of the Bible. Just click the preview button next to a book and try it out. It is much more powerful than that, if you have Google Earth installed (I don't).
It is provide by OpenBible.info. It was all done by a layperson, and it took a lot of time. I have been playing around on it for a few minutes, and I can't wait until I have a chance to put it to good use.
Hat tip Chris Meirose via Justin Taylor

1 Comment:

  1. Judy Callarman said...
    Very interesting! When I see a big map showing Israel in relation to the rest of the area, I am amazed at God's planning. That's the only area where the European and African continents come together and actually touch--world crossroad, literally.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online