Friday, September 22, 2006

Facing the Giants

I just watched the trailer for the new movie Facing the Giants. I love watching underdog stories, and I thought this would be like all the rest. Major League...Rudy...Miracle...Invincible....and numerous others. However, this one appears different in that the coach is a devout Christian. Rosie would probably even say the coach is a radical Christian, although he doesn't blow up buildings. He just wants to honor God through football.


I enjoyed the trailer, and look forward to watching the movie when it comes out. See one of the reviews on ChristianAnswers.net.


I am not athletic at all, but do enjoy sports. I especially like college football. I'm going to ask this question anyway. Is it possible to glorify God through sports, or are sports by their nature man centered?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online