Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Notes on Joel Osteen

I have been experimenting with Google Notebook lately. As a test, I thought it would be good to share my notebook on Joel Osteen. His name came up during Sunday School a few weeks ago, and some in the class were not familiar with him or his teaching. If this is useful, let me know. I may try to incorporate more notes in the future. Keep in mind that the notebook is currently part of Google Labs, which means they are currently being developed and tested for release. There will be improvements as time goes on.


If you have any notebooks or create any notebooks to share, let me know and I will post a link to them. For those that care, I assume that notes copied from other sites and into your public notebook will show as a backlink, but I haven't tested that part yet. For those that don't care or don't speek geek, I'll put the rabbit back in the cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online