Friday, March 31, 2006

Where Do You Stand Theologically?

Just As I Am posted an interesting link to a test to see where you stand theologically. I’m not surprised that I scored highly in the Reformed Evangelical category; in fact I thought that might be my top category. My results are below. Take the test and let me know where you stand.



How Others Scored
King of Twist
Disciples into Christ
Turbulent Cleric
Thoughts From The Wonderwall
Exploring the Day
Kindlings
A Labyrinthine Journey
Locusts and Honey
A New Reality

3 Comments:

  1. Gary said...
    Hey Brett,

    Imagine that! Here's my result:
    You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.



    You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

    Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 96%

    Reformed Evangelical 86%

    Fundamentalist 68%

    Roman Catholic 64%

    Neo orthodox 57%

    Emergent/Postmodern 43%

    Classical Liberal 36%

    Charismatic/Pentecostal 36%

    Modern Liberal 11%
    Pauli said...
    Seems I'm Roman Catholic - strange, I thought I was High Church Episcopal. Guess they're not that easy to distinguish.

    Roman Catholic 79%

    Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 75%

    ( I forget the rest of the rankings )
    John said...
    I'm jealous. Now I'm no longer the most fundamentalist person in the Methoblogosphere.

    I only scored 50% in that category, which set me far above and beyond everyone else. Until you came along.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online