Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oklahoma Lottery Followup

I don’t want to devote too much time to the Oklahoma Lottery on this blog because there are many more important things to discuss.  I did say in a previous post that I would probably buy a ticket.  As of right now, I haven’t bought any tickets, and really don’t have a desire to do so.  It is not what I expected at all.  I did read that they had a rough opening day and that there were no big winners on the first day.  You can read about it here.
I also saw on the news that there was some confusion about how much money the retailers are supposed to pay and what has to be turned in to the lottery commission.  Retailers are complaining that keeping that much cash around is asking to be robbed.  I just caught the end of the newscast, so don’t know the exact amounts.  If you know, put in a comment or send me an email.
If I buy a ticket and win big, I’ll ask everyone if it’s ok to tithe my winnings, and if the church should accept it.  If I don’t win, this will probably be my last lottery post, unless I get a lot of feedback.
By the way, you can get to the Oklahoma Lottery Homepage by clicking here.  I had some trouble finding it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online