Monday, September 12, 2005

Romans Bible Study

We wrapped up our study of The Recovering Pharisee this week. Now it is on to the book of Romans. I think the plan right now is to take one chapter a week. I am very excited about this study. The book of Romans is rich with teaching, and I think we will be amazed at the changes that take place in our lives when we truly begin to apply what we learn together.


I read the first few chapters of Romans last night, and I can hardly wait to dig in and get started. I can’t promise a chapter by chapter posting, although I am going to do my best. Ideally, I will have my thoughts of each chapter posted at least by Saturday night before we meet on Sunday morning. I’ll probably have chapter one sometime later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online